Cutties :D

Saturday 19 November 2011

is this love?



I listen to whatever song she listen to
, i cried,because i can feel it,
deep inside you,
it hurts so much.I understand.
you'll never knew,
i can read your heart perfectly,
your thorny heart,
let me give you a hug,
your sorror your pain let me wash it away with my tears.
your loneliness,let me bury them with my presence.
i'll never let you go because i love you.
i just wanted to show to the world that i love you and
i really really do.
the truth is,this heart wont let me love anyone but you.
i understand,everything,everything that you had in mind.
now,i want you to understand what i had in mind.
deep,deep inside me.there's a person who i loved,
that wont come back no matter how had i cried,
no matter how many tears i spend,
he tought me how to love someone,
he forbid me the thing i should'nt do,
he loves my mom more than anyone can,
yeap,you guessed it its my dad,
and now,i'm really scared to  lose someone that i love.
i really do,i can write a thousand words of 'i love you'.
but all of that has no meaning.
its really hard to show you how much i love you.
now i want you to be the last girl.
the only girl.
the one who end up marrying me.
the one who will be the mother's of my childrens
the one who will grow old with me.
the one who will be at my side at the time i'm dying.
the one who would make my world changes.


This is my true love story. :)


thank you for reading.tc readers.










comment about my blog ;)